Baby Bottom Soothing Spray
Get this spray to soothe your baby's diaper rash!
I've been using this for years and it has help my babies even with the worst rashes.
Why I love this spray:
- You don't need to touch your baby's bottom to apply it, just spray and put a new diaper on. This is great for when the rash really hurts baby.
- Feels refreshing on baby's skin.
- It has witch hazel has been used for centuries in skin issues – it promotes fast skin repair, eases pain, swelling and itching, and is a natural astringent.
- It contains Aloe Vera which is also well known for soothing skin, has antioxidants and antibacterial properties, it accelerates skin repair and it also acts as an analgesic.
- This spray also works as a postpartum spray - just spray on your lady parts as needed.
- Safe for disposable diapers and cloth diapers.
- Leak-proof bottle so you can easily carry it in your diaper bag.
Note: If you're going to be using this on a baby younger than 3 months get the unscented version since the scented version contains chamomile essential oil. Essential oils are not recommend on babies under 3 months.
The Baby Bottom Soothing Spray comes in a one ounce bottle.
Alcohol-free witch hazel, Aloe Vera Gel and Aloe Vera Spray.
The chamomile scent one comes with chamomile essential oil.
Free shipping on all orders!